This bundle contains 1 pair of strip lashes of your choice and our magic black liner.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free lashes!
- Magic Black Liner is a 2 in1 product, can be used as a normal eyeliner & as a lash adhesive.
- Magic eyeliner for perfect lash application in under 30 seconds
- No Glue so no clumps
- Easy & Fast
- Premium quality ingredients – unique to Maria Malki’s formula
- Non-Magnetic Liner and Lashes
Step 1 – Preparation
- Hold your false lashes against your eyes to check the length of the lashes. Trim the lashes down to size (if needed) with a pair of scissors if necessary. Trim carefully, and only from the outer end!
- Make sure your eyelids are clean and free from any oil. You can use a non-oil-based cleanser to achieve oil-free lids.
- If using mascara, please apply the mascara before applying your lashes. This will help you make the most of your reusable lashes!
- Roll each lash around your finger or make-up brush for about 30 seconds – 1 minute. This will help them take shape and will prevent the ends lifting.
Step 2 – Application (Method 1 – Best option for black adhesive & clear adhesive with light/no makeup)
- Shake your Magic Liner well!
- Apply your adhesive eyeliner to your lash line as you would with any normal eyeliner. Add a little bit more liner to the inner and outer corners for extra hold.
- Apply your lashes by starting in the middle then lightly pressing along the lash line securing the lashes in place on the inner and outer corners. Adjust as necessary. Pinch and press down with our lash applicator near the roots of the lashes to set them. Touch up with pen if required.
- Please clean your magic liner regularly to remove makeup residue. You can do this by soaking a cotton pad in micellar water and gently swiping the pen tip. This will also stop it from drying out!
Step 2 – Application (Method 2 – Best option for applying clear adhesive on top of heavier makeup)
- Shake your magic liner well!
- Apply your adhesive eyeliner to the false lash band (make sure to apply a good amount of liner) and place the lash (starting with middle part) on your lash line. With our unique adhesive formula, you will be able to reposition the lash until you get it perfect!
- After securing the inner and outer corners. Press lightly along the lash line to make sure that the lashes are correctly in place. Adjust if necessary. Pinch and press down near the roots of the lashes to set them (using our lash applicator). Touch up with magic liner if required.
- Please clean your Magic Liner regularly to remove makeup residue. You can do this by soaking a cotton pad in micellar water and gently swiping the pen tip. This will also stop it from drying out!
Step 3 – Removal
- When removing, detach your false lashes slowly from the outer corners. No sticky glue means no ripped-out eyelashes and easy removal!
- You can use any cleansing oil together with our wipe off face pad to wipe away the adhesive after use. Micellar water also works well.
After each use, please place the lashes back into their tray to retain their shape. No crusty glue means that they will be good to wear again right after removal!
- Care Tip: We recommend cleaning the tip of your adhesive pen regularly. You can do this with micellar water and a cotton pad. We also recommend cleaning any residue off your lashes after every 2/3 uses. You can do this with a cotton bud & warm water.
- Store your pen upside down to keep fluid running to the tip. Always shake well before use!
Lian (verified owner) –
Vandaag de magic liner en de lashes voor het eerst geprobeerd, super impressed smaakt zeker naar meer!